we believe in creating pieces with quality and longevity. to help your linen last longer and enjoy for years to come, follow our recommendations below on how to properly care for your deiji studios products.
- wash your sheets prior to use.
- wash and swap your sheets each week. your linen will become softer and more absorbent with each wash, preserving the fabric and promoting a better sleep. swapping your sheets and giving them time to rest will prolong their life.
- use a gentle machine wash with like colours at low temperatures to protect the environment. use natural and gentle detergents to protect the fibres. liquid detergents are a better option as the powder grains tend to get stuck in between the fibres. avoid softeners, bleachers, dry cleaning and tumble drying.
- line dry in the shade to preserve fibres and colours.
- avoid washing with sharp-edged clothing accessories, such as metal zippers, buttons, metal hooks. avoid contact with cosmetics or skin products such as hair or body oil and heavy creams.